At Camping de la Plage de Cleut Rouz, we do everything we can to make your holiday a real moment of pleasure and go under the best possible conditions.
In addition to the Cancellation Insurance COVID-19 you may suscribe while you are booking (https://gap.gritchen.fr/minurl/YfY3LeXf/) , here are the different measures implemented in our campsite:
At the reception of the campsite:
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal.
- On your arrival, we will welcome you, always with a smile, one person per family only. Your vehicle must remain parked in the night car park on arrival.
- A traffic direction is set up to avoid crossing. Entrance is through the front door and exit from the side.
- When you wait for your turn, we ask you to respect the marking to respect the distance of 1 meter.
- The convenience store will be accessible. We ask you not to handle the products on the shelves and just take what you need.
- Bread and pastries will be available every morning to order.
At the swimming pool, from mid-June:
- Opening hours: 10:30 am - 7pm
- Hand washing with hydroalcoholic solution must be done before your entry.
- Access is prohibited to all people with respiratory and / or digestive signs. (even if it is just to accompany a bather)
- There is a traffic direction to respect: Entrance from the front - Exit from the side
- The passage in the footbath and in the shower is compulsory.
- Swim shorts are prohibited and wearing a bracelet is compulsory.
- The deckchairs installed must not be moved.
- Collective and contact games are prohibited.
- It is imperative to respect the instructions for access to the slides.
- The area of the swimming pool can accommodate up to 280 people.
For entertainment, in July and August:
- Our sports leader will be happy to make you have a good time. He will offer you various activities meeting all health measures such aqua-relaxation or muscular awakening sessions.
- All activities will work on registration, in groups of 10 maximum.
- If you wish to participate in the aqua-relaxation sessions, you should remember to take your personal equipment - board / fries - with you.
- Evening entertainment will be reduced. The Monday evening concert will take place on the bar's outdoor terrace.
For children, in July and August:
- The children's club will operate every morning from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. (except on week-ends) on registration and for small groups.
- The mobile home welcoming children will be cleaned and disinfected according to the sanitary protocol every day.
- The outdoor play area will be accessible while respecting barrier gestures with hydroalcoholic gel available at the entrance.
For the bar / Catering from the beginning of July:
- The bar will be open until 11pm
- Every evening, a different food truck will come to offer you take away.
In collective sanitary:
- We intervene for cleaning and disinfection 3 times a day. Please respect the staff and their work. Do not hesitate to report any concerns to the reception.
- For access to the shower, you must wait outside to avoid circulating in the toilet block.
- After washing your hands with soap, you can take a numbered plate corresponding to a specific shower cubicle. Entry into the block is only possible if you have a plaque available outside. Don't forget to put it down when you leave.
- In the toilet, the wait is outside as well.
- If you use disinfectant wipes, do not throw them in the toilet !! Garbage cans are at your disposal.
- In the dishwashing trays, it will be necessary to respect the distancing measures and to use only the authorized trays.
In the mobile homes:
- All the prescribed sanitary measures are applied in our rentals.
- Cleaning and disinfectant products (standard EN14476) are used between each occupant.
- The rentals are ventilated to the maximum.
- The bedding is protected by easily cleanable plastic sheets.
- Duvets and pillows are provided. We ask you not to forget to bring your sheets and duvet cover and pillow when you do not want to rent one.
- We cannot wash the duvets between each occupant but we ventilate them outside.
- We ask you to leave all windows open when you leave and do not forget to turn off the fridge.